Koopmans Oliebollen bakmix origineel ( 500 gram )
With Koopmans Oliebollen you can make a dough for the traditional Oliebollen from Holland in no time at all. Oliebollen are traditionally eaten in the Netherlands on New Year's Eve, Oudejaarsavond. Between Christmas and New Year's Day, the delicious balls are sold at many stalls outside supermarkets, at markets and in bakeries.
Would you like to make Oliebollen at home and surprise your friends on New Year's Eve? No problem! You can make Oliebollen with the Koopmans baking mix from Holland.
For the Koopmans Oliebollen you will need:
- 1 Koopmans Oliebollen baking mix
- 500 ml lukewarm water
- 250g sultanas (optional, to taste)
- sunflower oil for baking
1. if you are adding sultanas, first soak them in lukewarm water for about 15 minutes and then pat them dry.
2. put the baking mixture into a large bowl and add the 500ml water. Then mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
3. Add the sultanas and fold them in with a cooking spoon.
4. cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it rise at room temperature for about 45 minutes.
5. Next, heat the deep fryer to 190 degrees. Shape the oliebolls with the help of 2 tablespoons and carefully slide them into the hot fat.
6. Bake the oliebolls for approx. 3-4 minutes until golden brown all over. Remove from the fat bath with a skimmer and drain on a paper towel.
Serve the Koopmans Oliebollen while still slightly warm and sprinkle with our delicious Van Gilse icing sugar